Lozère, mountain country, is full of specialties and typical recipes.
Come and discover our region of the Cevennes through its dishes, from the best known as aligot or honey through the small cheese of goats: Pélardon, or sausage with chestnut.
Come sip a delicious kir with chestnut, at the snack bar of the campsite.
Market days in Villefort and its surroundings:
- Villefort: Thursday morning, but also in July and August night market on Monday evening
- Pied de Borne: Sunday morning in July and August
- Génolhac: Saturday morning, but also in July and August night market on Wednesday evening
- The Vans: Saturday morning, July and August night market on Tuesday evening
- Mende: Wednesday and Saturday morning